The GL2000 Surgical mask provides basic respiratory protection for a range of working environments.
Soft and comfortable to wear, the full pleated design provides maximum face coverage and allows unrestricted breathing – especially important during long procedures.
Flexible, internal metal noseband runs the width of the mask to allow a closer, more comfortable fit.
The GL2000 is a 3 ply mask with ear loops.
Surgical face mask conforms to: BS EN 14683:201
Sold 50 masks per box
Features & Benefits:
Contact our Sales Team:
- The mask packaging is marked as Type IIR.
- Splash resistance pressure equal to or greater than 120mm Hg.
- Provides a bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of 98% or above.
- Free from chemical smells, resulting from the manufacturing process, which prevent the end user from breathing comfortably;
- No residue left from the manufacturing process on the finished product which may lead to irritations on the skin;
- Close fitting in order to prevent venting (exhaled air ‘escaping’ at the sides of the mask)
- 3 ply